During your stay, Royal Dream offers an abundant and refined restaurant GLATT KOSHER LAMÉHADRIN under the supervision of Rav Ephraim Cremisi. No kitniyos, No gebrokts, and only costly hand-matzos will be used
You can enjoy a wide variety of gourmet dishes, prepared by our French chefs who will offer you a fresh and refined cuisine. A qualified and friendly staff will be entirely at your disposal and at your disposal to serve you.
Our service includes:
- Opportunity to participate in a collective Seder.
- You can choose a family Seder with server at your disposal.
On the menu :
- Israeli breakfast served as a buffet. This full breakfast will feature cakes of all kinds, salads, various cheeses and dairy products.
You’ll be energized to start the day off right.
- Lunch as a buffet or served on the plate (a special service for babies and children will precede the parents’ meal).
- Taste served as a buffet, garnished with delicious cakes and fruit.
- Dinner as a buffet or served on the plate, with succulent desserts prepared by our pastry chefs. (A special service for babies and children will precede the parents’ meal).
Delicious desserts will be offered by our pastry chefs, as well as specialties for all tastes (Ashkenazi and Sephardim)
A big Kidouch will be served on the terrace after Yamim Tovim’s Tefila.